These Terms & Conditions (T&Cs) govern the service of your product by MobileAid LLC.
- MobileAid LLC will service your product as described and for the charges shown on the service form.
- For any claim the original invoice should be submitted.
Back -up Data
- You as the customer must backup data (apps, photographs, contact numbers, files etc.) on your device before dispatching to us. We take every care to preserve customers’ data but cannot guarantee data will be on the device on return to customer. We request that any keypad password or pin locks are removed or provided to us so that a test of the repair can be carried out. In the event that this is not provided a software restore of the device may be made resulting in the loss of data, if a restore is not possible we cannot provide a test of the repair carried out.
Customer’s Rights and Responsibilities
- We cannot be held responsible for any consequential losses whilst device is in for repair.
- You agree and understand that it is necessary for MobileAid LLC to collect, process and use your personal information in order to perform service under these T&Cs.
- Repairs are carried out at the owner’s risk and MobileAid LLC cannot be liable for any underlying faults that manifest itself as a result of a repair being carried out, all faults on the item must be made clear before repair commences as we will not be held responsible for item faults we are not told about at the time of booking in the repair.
- Removed parts and Damage parts will not be given to the customer as per the law, which will be harmful for the children.
- Not claiming your product and paying all the charges within (60) days after being notified, will result in disposing your product in accordance with applicable law.
- MobileAid LLC will provide a complaint period of (5) days only on the part they have repaired. Excluded from that the following parts which has a warranty of (24) months (LCD & Touch screen), and a warranty of (12) months for front and back camera, batteries, charging flex, Wi-Fi antenna, volume flex\power flex, home button, buzzer, vibrator, and speakers). Date is counted from the first text message, direct phone call or email we sent to customer once repair is done. This Warranty does not apply: (a) to consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship; (b) to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic on ports unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship; (c) to damage caused by use with a third party component (d) to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, fire, liquid contact\liquid damage, earthquake or other external cause; (e) to defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the Product.
- These T&Cs are governed by the laws of United Arab of Emirates, any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Dubai.
- MobileAid LLC will refund online purchased accessories only, when the customer returns the items in original condition along with the original packing within 14 calendar days from the day of purchase. This policy only applicable to online accessory purchase.
- Refunds are processed through the online payment channel CCAvenue and as per CCAvenue policy, the refund will reflect in the customer’s account within 30 working days.
- MobileAid LLC has no liability and will make no refund in the event of any onsite repair services provided, since all onsite repair services are COD (cash on delivery).
Terms of Service
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the www.mobileaid.ae website (the “Service”) operated by MobileAid LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Service.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by MobileAid LLC.
MobileAid LLC has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that MobileAid LLC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United Arab Emirates, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Last update: February 18, 2017